Phpfox :: PagesMenu (Additional Menus for Pages Module version 1.0.2)
Compatibility: Phpfox v3.6.0 or higher
Features of this Add-On:
New features in this new version:
1). Modifies Default Files: NO
2). Addition menus will be part of main menu (no additional block is using now)
3). Support with Timeline view
4). Visible on mobile version
*Note: this is new version of our exiting Addon: http://store.webmediascript.com/shop/phpfox-add-ons/wms-pagesmenu/
PgaesMenu is a Module that provides an option to add more sub pages by creating more additional menu within your main page (phpFox default Pages Module). This module will help to make your page with more informational by create new additional pages using multiple Page Menu.
- From admin section site Admin can add Global Menus for entire site’s pages.
- Manage all added page’s menus on the site (Active / Inactive/ Delete etc..)
- User Permission - Admin can set which user groups are allowed or denied for this feature to add more menu for their pages from User Group Settings for Pagesmenu.
- Allowed user group will be able to add more menus for their own pages.
- Page owner and site Admin will be able to manage all these additional menu contents.
For more details please check attached screenshots and demo.
Terms & Conditions: http://store.webmediascript.com/terms/
Contact Us: http://store.webmediascript.com/contact/
|INSTALLATION WebMediaScript – PagesMenu (Additional Menus for Pages Module version 1.0.2)|
|Before start installation any new scripts we would like to suggest you to take a backup of your site.|
|STEP 1||Upload the contents of the /upload folder to your phpfox root directory.
Usually, this directory will be /public_html, /www, or /htdocs.
|STEP 2||Go to “Admin CP”->”Extensions”->”Import Products”
Install the Product WebMediaScript – PagesMenu by clicking the “Install” link under the “Action” column.
|STEP 3||Folder Read/Write Permission : “/file/pic/pagesmenu“|
|STEP 4||Go to AdminCP >> Settings >> Manage Settings >> Tinymce
Load TinyMCE on Controllers
Define where we should load TinyMCE.
– Here add new value “pages.index|#text“
|STEP 5||For enable Tinymce
Go to AdminCP >> Settings >> Manage Settings >> Tinymce
– Here you can add more Buttons options like these one: bold, italic, underline, separator, bullist, numlist, separator, link, unlink, separator, fontselect, fontsizeselect, forecolor, codeformatselect, fontselect, fontsizeselect, bold, italic, underline, strikethrough, justifyleft, justifycenter, justifyright, justifyfull, outdent, indentcut, copy, paste, undo, redo, link, unlink, image, cleanup, code, hr, removeformat, sub, sup, backcolor, backcolorpicker, charmap, visualaid, anchor, newdocument, blockquote
|STEP 6||For Advance Buttons
Go to AdminCP >> Settings >> Manage Settings >> Content Formatting”
– Here set tiny_mce under WYSIWYG Editor
|STEP 7||If required: Go to “Admin CP”->”Tools”->”Cache Manager”
Here you can clear your site cache for these new changes.
|You are done with the installation process.|
|STEP 8||Under Manage User Groups settings you an Allow or Denie any user group to add these additional menus for their pages.|